Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kendrick Lamar Takes Shots At Drake, Wale, Meek Mill, J. Cole, A$AP Rocky

Off his upcoming album “Hall of Fame” Big Sean featured Kendrick Lamar and Jay Electronica in Control, a track that lasted for seven minutes where Kendrick Lamar took his place on the second verse and poured out his wrath on his fellow rap colleagues Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T, Wale, Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Big Sean, Jay Electron, Tyler, Mac Miller.He didn't just drop the bomb, he also declared himself king of New York.

 Quoted below are his lyrics

“I’m Makaveli’s offspring/ I’m the king of New York/ King of the coasts/ One hand I juggle them both. I’m usually homeboys with the same ni**as I’m rhymin’ with/ But this is hip-hop and them ni**as should know what time it is. And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T, Wale, Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Big Sean, Jay Electron, Tyler, Mac Miller/ I got love for you all, but I’m tryna murder you ni**as/ Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you ni**as/ They don’t wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you ni**as.”

  He didnt stop at that, he went ahead and took a provocative shot at Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan..

  “Mollies’ll prolly turn these n****s to f***in’ Lindsay Lohan / A bunch of rich Bottom white girls lookin’ for parties/ Playin with Barbies, wreck the Porsche before you give ‘em the car key.”

  Both Rappers and Hip Hop lovers took to twitter reacting to Kendrick calling himself king of NY. Rappers wouldn’t stay quiet and watch all this credit go to KD alone as one of slaughterhouse’s finest Joel Ortiz has replied Kendrick Lamar already…

No comments:

Post a Comment