Friday, November 1, 2013

SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS FAINT AFTER INHALING GAS!!

THECODEDDUO:

SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS FAINT AFTER INHALING GAS

It's not funny how strange things keep happening, or is it the "RMBER" month thingy again?? Well i hope not, but guess what happened at Ogba Junior Grammar School, Lagos on thursday.....errrm it disheartening to hear that about twenty-two pupils fell unconscious.  *warrapen*??

This was as a result of an unknown gas substance emitting from a neighbouring laboratory just a stone throw away from the school. Pupils and even teachers began to run 'helter-skelter ' leaving everyone in a confused state.

Everyone had no choice than to cover their nostrils until the incident was put to check.....





FRONT VIEW OF THE SCHOOL


thank God sey, most of the students were revived, while others dey hospital (LASUTH) dey receive treatment.. Lagos shaaaaaa *lips sealed* dey careful ma pipu!!

thecodedduo