Friday, August 30, 2013

(PHOTOS) Meet 19-year-old Female Body-building Champion

t


19-year-old Georgina McConnell strikes you at first sight. With her bulging muscles and intense fitness regime, she has managed to win for herself, a gold medal in the UK Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation North East Championships. According to the Daily Mail, the teen, who is a statuesque 5ft 7in tall, revealed that her powerful frame had divided opinions among her friends, family and the opposite sex. 'My parents and friends are really proud of me and think I look great, but my brother is the total opposite - he doesn’t get the whole bodybuilding thing at all,' she said. "Though bodybuilding has really helped my self-esteem, I tend to cover myself up when I’m out and about. If I don’t, people stare at me - especially at my arms and shoulders. I get a lot of compliments for my physique, but I get a lot of insults too - quite a few people have said nasty things about me in the past." More photos after the cut


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment